Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Goods and Services by you (the Customer or you or your). We are Bene Esse CBD Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 12503275 whose registered office is at Suite 2A Blackthorn House, St Pauls Square, Birmingham, West Midlands B3 1RL with email address email@example.com; telephone number 0330 133 2225; (the our or us or we).
These are the terms on which we sell all Goods and Services to you. By ordering any of the Goods or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a Contract and are at least 18 years old.
“Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions;
“Contract” means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods and Services;
”Goods” means the Goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order that you purchase under these Conditions;
“Order” means the Customer’s Order for the Goods from the Website as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
”Non-subscription Services” mean any Services other than Subscription Services;
”Personal Information” means the details provided by you to us;
“Services” means any Services you Order or otherwise purchase under these Conditions;
“Us/our/we” means Bene Esse CBD Limited;
“Website” means our Website www.beneesse.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised;
“Customer/You/Your” means the person ordering or otherwise purchasing the Goods or Services.
Rights and Obligations
- to pay any amounts due to us in a timely manner;
- that the Personal Information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- to notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information using the contact details in clause 10; and
- not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name.
We reserve the right to modify the price or the content or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the Goods or Services available. We also reserve the right to change or add to these Conditions from time to time.
Unless you have placed an Order for any Goods or Services, or you subscribe to any Subscription Services, by the time such a change takes effect, we shall not be obliged to give you notice of any such modification or withdrawal.
From time to time we may also have to make changes in the specification of any Good or Service:
- to make it conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements; or
- to make it reflect changes in the manufacturer’s specification, but we will endeavour to ensure that such changes do not reduce the quality or performance of such a Good and/or Service. Where you have placed an Order for the affected Good and/or Service and such changes are substantial, we will notify you in advance to ensure that you still wish to proceed with any Order that you have placed.
Goods and Non-subscription Services:
You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you Order or otherwise purchase the Goods or Non-subscription Services, unless we are legally obliged to make changes to these Conditions that apply retrospectively. If this happens, these changes will apply to any orders we have not yet fulfilled when the changes took effect, even if your Order was placed previously.
We shall not withdraw or modify to your substantial detriment any of the Goods or Non-subscription Services for which we have accepted an Order from you, other than where such modification or withdrawal is required as a result of events outside of our reasonable control.
Estimated time frames for delivery of Goods or completion of Services are estimates only and delays may arise due to matters outside of our reasonable control.
Goods and Services are available only to individuals who we, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those whose applications are acceptable to us and those who are residents in the UK. Services that come with minimum term Contracts are only available to individuals who are 18 years old or over and by ordering or otherwise purchasing such Services, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
When requested by us, you must provide your name, phone number, address, payment details and other requested information. Each Order placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the Goods and/or Services to which your Order relates. The Contract will only be completed when we dispatch the Goods/commence the provision of the Services (as applicable) or when we take any due payment from you (which includes debiting your payment method), whichever is the earlier.
You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement given when you place an online Order shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase.
We may, at our own discretion, limit, restrict or reject any Order you place at any time prior to the Contract having been completed. Where this happens, we will attempt to contact you. We also reserve the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or to entities that we believe, in our sole discretion, are making use of the Goods or Services for profit.
Price and Payment
The price of the Goods or Services (if any) shall be the price of which we inform you prior to accepting your Order. Prices include VAT at current rates unless stated otherwise.
If you fail to make any payment when due then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may have, we may:
- where you have ordered Goods or Non-subscription Services, cancel this agreement; and/or
- in any event, charge you interest (before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid, at the rate of 2% per calendar month, until payment is made in full (a part of the month being treated as a full month for the purpose of calculating interest).
You confirm that any payment method you use is yours.
Payment methods are subject to validation checks and authorisation and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by failure of such checks or authorisation.
Once your Goods have been collected and/or otherwise received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to you.
Irrespective of your receipt of the Goods, the passing of risk or any other provision of these Conditions, ownership shall not pass to you until we have payment in full for the Goods.
Until such time as the ownership passes to you, you shall hold the Goods on our behalf and keep them safe and identified as our property, and we shall be entitled to ask you to return the Goods to us.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Cancellation, Returns and Exchanges
Without prejudice to our rights under Clause 1 above, if either party breaks the terms of these Conditions in any material way, the other party can terminate these Conditions by giving the other party 7 days’ written notice.
In certain situations, we may be prepared to give you a refund or exchange for Goods if you change your mind. For details on our Delivery & Returns Policy please visit our Website or contact us. If you wish to exercise a right to cancel an Order that has already been dispatched, within 7 working days, you will not receive a refund on the postage following any return of items.
Goods and/or Services ordered online or over the phone only.
- Customers ordering Goods or Services at a distance (such as via telephone or online) have certain cancellation rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Customers should be aware that certain Goods that are deemed as perishable items are not covered.
- You may cancel any Order for Services any time within 7 working days from the day after placing your Order, however, you may not cancel once we have started providing any part of such Services to you with your agreement.
- You may cancel any Order for Goods at any time within 7 working days from the day after receiving your Goods without liability to us.
- A working day is any day except Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
- You may cancel your Order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel an Order for Goods, they must be returned to us within 14 days, complete (in original packaging) and undamaged, with proof of purchase. If you fail to return the Goods in this manner, we may charge you the costs we incur in recovering the Goods from you (which may be substantial) or the stand alone retail value of any missing or damaged items.
- Unless collection of the Goods has been arranged, you must return the Goods using the Authorised Returns Label which can be requested from email@example.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are received by us and we recommend using Special Signed For services where appropriate.
- Where we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, you must ensure that they are available for collection at the time arranged.
- You shall be under a duty to take reasonable care of the Goods until received or collected by us and it is your responsibility to ensure that the Goods are not damaged whilst in transit using transport arranged by you.
- You are entitled to examine any Goods ordered as you would in a shop. However, if you use the Goods, you may lose your right to cancel your purchase. We reserve the right to charge you for the value of any Goods returned which have been used or damaged whilst in your possession, up to the full cost price of the Goods.
- If you cancel your Order in accordance with the provisions of this Clause 1. and 2. we will refund any sums paid by you in relation to your Order (less our costs if we have to recover any Goods from you under Clause 7.) within 30 days.
Your Personal Information
We need to collect certain Personal Information to provide you with the Goods and/or Service.
You will have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS about Goods and Services which Bene Esse CBD and carefully selected third parties believe may be of interest to you. You can make changes to your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 28 days for such changes to take effect.
We make no claim that the information and products on the website are available, appropriate or legal outside the United Kingdom. All information provided by us, through the Website, links to or from other websites or by our employees over the phone, email or by any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action. Using the information for illegal activities is at your own risk. We do not guarantee that any information on this Website or supplied printed material is up-to-date or accurate.
You’re taking full liability for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from Bene Esse CBD Limited, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
Our products do not have any medical value. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
All graphics on this site are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to change branding / packaging without notice.
Events Beyond the Parties Reasonable Control: If either of us cannot do what we have promised because of something beyond our reasonable control such as lightning, flood, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, acts or omissions of persons for whom we are not responsible, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, such party will not be liable for this.
Third Parties: Nobody but you and us can benefit from these Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Assignment: You may not but we may, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of our rights under these Conditions. Any attempt by you to do so shall be void.
Governing Law: These Conditions will be governed by English Law and if you are not happy with how we deal with any disagreement and want to take bring court proceedings, you must do so within the UK.
Each Clause of these Conditions operates separately. If any part is disallowed, or is not effective, the other parts will continue to apply even after our agreement has been terminated or cancelled.
If you wish to make a complaint you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
Proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your correspondence. You must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us which should be retained by you.
|Bene Esse CBD Limited |
Suite 2A Blackthorn House
St Pauls Square
EU Phone Number: 0330 133 2225
|Office Opening Hours |
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm